- You and your adviser decide on the parameters for your portfolio, such as: 35% Large Cap, 25% Cash, and 40% Bonds.
- The Managed Account’s team of research analysts decides which investments to use in the portfolio.
- The Managed Account’s managers will stay within the parameters of the portfolio you select. They will only replace an investment in your portfolio with similar investment:
Sell a Large Cap position = Buy a Large Cap position
Sell a Bond position = Buy a Bond position
- You will never pay any commission or upfront load of any kind.
- You will pay only an annual fee, billed quarterly, based on the balance of your account.
- Your portfolio is re-balanced each quarter at no additional cost.
- Your portfolio is constantly monitored for needed changes.
- You will receive easy to understand quarterly reports showing the performance of your portfolio.
- The annual fee may be tax deductible.
- Your fees are a fixed percentage that will not increase.
Nominal transaction costs may occur. Investing in securities is subject to risk and may involve loss of principal. Re-balancing investments may cause investors to incur transaction costs and, when re-balancing a non-retirement account, taxable events will be created that may increase your tax liability. Re-balancing a portfolio cannot assure a profit or protect against a loss in any given market environment.